Thank you for your interest and we hope to have you join our Community!
7-Step Caregiver Hiring Process:
To ensure our families with quality service, we maintain the maximum standards for our employees. We carefully select our Caregivers through a strict screening process following these 7 steps:
- Step 1: Phone Screen to determine the Caregiver’s qualifications and experience.
- Step 2: Complete Job Application (Click here to apply).
- Step 3: Pre-Employment Assessment to verify the Caregiver’s skillset, character, and schedule.
- Step 4: Check References.
- Step 5: Complete Onboarding Paperwork.
- Step 6: Complete Orientation.
- Step 7: Complete Caregiver Training.
Initial Requirements to work with Caregiving For You:
Qualifications, Credentials & Certifications:
- Minimum of three (3) years of Professional Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Aide (HCA) License/ID
- Driver’s License or State Identification Card
- Social Security Verification
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Tuberculosis Test or Chest X-Ray
- CPR Certification
- Recent Negative COVID-19 Test Result
- Physical Examination with Medical Clearance
- Caregiver Entry & Annual Training
- COVID-19 Training
- Reliable Transportation
- Minimum of two (2) professional caregiving references
“I love working for Caregiving for You. They treat me with respect and the communication is wonderful. Alicia provides a sense of comfort with the positive energy she brings. She makes me feel like a part of the family and I am grateful for that. Thank you and I appreciate your loyalty to me.” – Irma ”